there is no tag
that relates to inline-block
elements, you can define it by giving the element
property with an inline-block
The characteristics of these elements are as follows:
- Inside the inline-block elements, it is acceptable to place text, line or block elements.
- The height of the element is calculated automatically by the browser, based on the contents of the block.
- The width is equal to the content plus the values of paddings, margins and borders.
- Several consecutive elements are placed on one line and transferred to another line if necessary.
- You can align vertically with the vertical-align property.
- It is allowed to set the width and height.
- The collapse effect does not work.
Login in to like
Login in to comment